Calling all Clan Blair Society members! Please plan to join the Colorado contingent of the Clan Blair Society for the Annual General Meeting.
- Members! Friends! Please save the dates and Attend if at all possible.
- August 3rd: Friday Afternoon & Evening
- Check-In and get settled in beautiful Denver, CO
- Blair Family BBQ - location to be announced
- August 4th: Saturday, at the Festival:
- 10AM - 12PM: Join us at the tent for a wee dram
- 12 Noon: Grand Entry Parade at the Festival Grounds (Highland Heritage Park)
- 2 PM: General Meeting will be held at the Clan Tent at 2:00PM.
- 6 PM: Dinner at the Celtic Tavern in Littleton (be sure to ask at the tent for more details
- 8 PM: Celtic Concert at the Festival Grounds
- August 5th: Sunday, at the Festival:
- 12 Noon: Grand Entry Parade at the Festival Grounds
- 1 PM - 5 PM: Enjoy the Day!
We look forward to seeing you in August. Please contact Jim Blair, Clan Blair Society Colorado Co-Commissioner with questions.
- Telephone: (303) 795-9754