- Members! Friends! Please save the date, and attend if at all possible.
- Mesa Community College - Mesa, Arizona
- Mesa is a suburb of Phoenix and the weather in February is wonderful. This last February Mesa Games, one day was in the cool mid 50's with occasional light misty rain and the very next day was sunny and in the high 70's.
- Special rates have been arranged at the Dobson Ranch Inn & Resort at
1666 S. Dobson Road,
Mesa, AZ 85202-5699.
Toll free room reservations 1-800-528-1356 or 480-831-7000.
Rooms have been reserved and a special rate has been made for Clan Blair members.
Standard Kings, single or double - $80.00
Double Queen, single or double - $80.00
Executive Kings, single or double - $90.00
2 room suites, single or double - $110.00
$5.00 for each additional person up to 4 in a room. Tax not included.
Rates include a full buffet breakfast. The rate will be extended for early arrivals & stayovers. The rooms will only be reserved until January 29, 2005!!! Make your reservations early! February is a real busy time of year, if you wait too long it might be hard to find a room anywhere decent.
The bonus about this hotel is that it is within one mile from the Mesa Highland Game location and our AGM dinner will be held at the hotel. It's also the hotel used by the Cubs during winter training, which will be while we are there.
- The Blair Family Dinner will be held Saturday February 26th, 2005 from 6-10pm at the hotel. The cost is ~$38.00 per person with tax. That will include a no host bar, a buffet of mixed greens salad, a relish tray, rice provencale salad, pasta salad, cucumber & tomato salad with feta cheese, barley salad, au gratin potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower & carrots, prime rib, chicken forrestiere - chicken breast in a mushroom cream sauce, baked salmon with basil cream sauce, apple pie ala mode, coffee & iced tea.
- Arizona commissioner Helen Blair is looking into getting a haggis and setting up some entertainment.
- We will plan an Executive Board Meeting for Officers, Commissioners, Committee Chairs and any other interested members Friday evening at the same Hotel. Ask at the hotel desk on Friday for the exact location.
- The General Meeting will be held at the Clan Tent on the day of the Festival.
Be sure to stop at the tent to get the confirmed time. Typically, it is held just
- Good food, fun entertainment and good company along with beautiful weather in February. What more could you want! Please plan on joining us this next February.
For more information contact:
7516 E. Hermosa Vista Dr
Mesa, AZ 85207