- Members! Friends! Please save the date, and attend if at all possible.
- We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites at
1435 Handlir Dr., BelAir MD 21015.
Reservations can be made by telephone at 1-410-297-9444.
Ask for Clan Blair Society Rooms.
- In order to get this rate, we've committed to a minimum of 15 rooms. So,
Please be sure to specifically ask for the Clan Blair Society arrangements.
- The hotel can be reached from Philadelphia and points north, or BWI Airport
and points south via I-95. Transportation can be arranged via Shuttle Service by
Scott Transportation (877-885-6341).
- 7:00am - 7:30am: Depart for Highland Gathering. Those with vehicles will be
asked to assist in Car Pool to the event. 5:00pm: Return to the Hotel to prepare
for the evening.
- The General Meeting was held at the Clan Tent on the day of the Festival.
Clan business was reviewed and any questions or topics were offered by the
- We held an Executive Board Meeting for Officers,
Chairs and any other interested members Friday evening
May 14 about 7 PM at
the same Hotel.
- The Blair Family Dinner was held in a private room at the Country Inn
and Suites Saturday evening May 15. After cocktails and a social hour from
a buffet dinner was served. Presentation of the Haggis, Pipe Music, and a speaker
was part of the ceremony and entertainment. A brief report of the Society was
presented and certificates of appreciation were awarded to those present.